Based on more than 30 years of experience in major event security on a global stage, our event security template identifies and recommends appropriate countermeasures to lower the various levels of risk. In order to design, create, and implement a successful security plan, we begin with an on-site assessment to evaluate risk in:
- Personnel security (chain-of-command, staffing, posts, and supervision)
- Systems technology (alarms, access control, cameras, monitoring, and command center capabilities)
- Physical security (barriers, fencing, gates, and locks)
- Processes (policies, operational protocols, parking, transportation, VIP protection, and visitor management)
- Emergency preparedness (emergency management, incident response, shelter, and evacuation)
- Liaison with critical third parties and first responders.
Our team offers clients valuable insight acquired through decades of engagements to make their events safe, secure, and compliant by protecting their environments while preserving a positive attendee experience. We’ve created security plans for venues and stadiums at the Olympics and in professional sports such as the Masters, Kentucky Derby, Women’s Soccer World Cup, Indianapolis 500, Major League Baseball (MLB), the National Football League (NFL), and the National Basketball Association (NBA).